Tuesday, December 29, 2015

These last days of the year:)-

These last days of the Year.

The perfect time to look back upon a year that went by: the year 2015.
Taught me happiness in healing the mind-body way, the year that gave me strength to face any condition with a little spiritual awakening.
I heal as I fill with gratitude for my blessings..Susan Barbera

The simple things mean the most to me even today. I love life deeply and think deeply about it. Life's lessons taught me to let go of what I can't change and in life everything need not be perfect,be happy and just breathe:)-   I have let go things to take time to change themselves:)-

2015 also showed me rain,flowers,travel,love and light..Some things I deeply love :)-
If you love something love completely,,Love too much..Say what you need to say a little more. Don't hold yourself. There isn't anything better than love.

I truly wish the best in everything for my loving readers ..blessings,good health ,a lot of light and a bunch of love.

                                 The best of winter moments from our home:)-







5 comments:

  1. Dear Lakshmi,

    Your words and pictures bring deep serenity to the mind. Heart is full.
    There is Shanti. Life feels not so scary.
    Thanks,
    Wishing you and yours a marvelous year ahead. And please.... keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish someday I can compose half as good photographs as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hitchwriter!..after along time on the blog..am happy to see familiar faces:)-have a blast this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails