Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Winter and Rumi



The hand of spring will unfold the secret of winter(rumi) winter.Loving it as it is making its way for the spring..Its cold here eventhough i write so.We had a crazy winter,this time that brought lots of rain and hailstones falling ....Come on Beautiful spring,I am trying to be patient. 

the cozy red rajais

touched by this,as I walk along his side

the sun coming out 

its cosier here

beautiful weeds overtakes 
nothing but a hot tea.


Images and Ideas Lakshmi Arvind
.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, red razai's are the coziest! And I love that shade of red. So perfect to warm up inside. Beautiful photos...I loved the one of the leaves catching the light and of the cushion inside the hosue. Waiting to come see you at home too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm and cosy Lakshmi.. I could simply sleep in that Rajai like the sleeping beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails