Saturday, January 19, 2013

Miracles Dwell..

2013  and no posts so far...Contemplating on the posts and selecting the best images,my post just sat in folders.Reiterations on appreciating life comes into my mind once in a while..But it shouldn't be once in a while,I thought always.I have read "an appreciation to the ones who helped you the most can get you closer to god"

You can accomplish a hundred other things but if you do not accomplish the one thing for which you have been sent, it will be as if you have done nothing.Be a lamp, a lifeboat, a ladder. Help someone’s soul heal." Rumi

Let our lifes be a prayer.
"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." (Mother Teresa)
"Never lose hope, my heart, miracles dwell in the invisible".Rumi


These where images on a travel to the Kumaon. Some Images always make me think beyond a simple picture..these are some of them

















Images and Ideas LAkshmi Arvind.please do not copy or steal..

4 comments:

  1. Your photography is a lamp to many... keep up the beautiful work with the knowledge that your efforts are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. Enjoyed each and everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, and wishing you a wonderful 2013. I am writing to say just how much I enjoy your blog ~ I discovered it some time in the early summer last year. I was also wondering if I might include you in my blog link love; I know that not all bloggers are necessarily looking for any more traffic, which is why I am asking. In any case, I just wanted to write a message of thanks for your posts here and at your other blogs which I was so pleased to see that my RSS feed suggested to me! With very best wishes, Kata.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photographs which captures well the beauty of Wabi-Sabi.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails