Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The season...

A very beautiful season in transition.There couldnt have been a season ever beautiful as this..There cannot have been a spring season as beautiful as this..Explosive greens,mellow yellows,shining reds and blazing oranges and leaves and flowers at your feet..It is as though a magic revealed in the nature.I always glance out of the windows ,to see the sky blue,to see the trees budding,the sun shining bright.Can you all describe the fragrance of the breath of spring?


"You can cut all the flowers,but you cannot keep spring from coming."Pablo Neruda












this might be the hundreth time my little one draws hearts to me ,but somehow on this day it really helped me a lot...I love you too..much more than I know,u know..love

images:Lakshmi Arvind





1 comment:

  1. Lovely shots. I especially love the second shot and G's note!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails